OK, so you can probably tell from the way I write about myself that I have a friendly approach to the way I do business, but, I am entirely professional in my approach too.
I've got more than 20 years of experience under my belt - I started young! Due to my in depth knowledge of what I do on a daily basis, I have been chosen to be an industry influencer for Adobe and Wacom. I demonstrate design software and products, but I have to admit to holding back one or two little secrets to give myself a competitive advantage as a designer.
I am both a creative ideas person and a fast art worker able to work to the strictest of corporate guidelines. I create the ideas behind corporate identities or advertising campaigns and see them through to completion by producing final artwork ready for print. I guess my speciality is publications such as newsletters and magazines that invariably have tight turnaround times, and I have never missed a deadline. I'm proud of the work I do, but I am not precious about it, so any changes will be done without protest, after all, you need to be happy with what you're paying for.
My creations range from:
- logos (one of them beat Saatchi which I was proud of)
- corporate identities including the creation of corporate guidelines
- leaflets, billboards, posters, display stands and banners, point of sale, exhibition design
- regular newsletters and magazines for consumers, specific industries and internal corporate communication
- directories and catalogues including those where pages are quickly populated with content from spreadsheets or databases
- website design and construction with MySQL database integration
- Email marketing and search engine submission.
I could go on, but I doubt you've got this far - tut! However, if you have got this far, it must mean you're vaguely interested! So, make yourself a cuppa, sit down, pick up the phone and give me a call. We can discuss your requirements over the phone with the afore mentioned cuppa, or we can meet in person - over a cuppa.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Creative designer and fast, accurate art worker
- Regular newsletters and magazines for B2B or B2C
- Functional, but beautifully designed websites
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Adobe Influencer
- Wacom Influencer
- Local, national and international
- BACs, Cheque, Transfer, Cash
|Address||Yew Tree Close, Middleton Cheney|
|Phone Number||012 9571 3813|
Products & Services
A website should be designed with the user in mind. One may also need to consider a design for the multitude of devices that a website can be viewed upon. No matter what the device, a website needs to have a user-friendly interface, and so by default be easy to navigate to a point that a user can enjoy the experience of your website without realising. conversely, a user will always know when they are not enjoying their experience. in fact, I have received feedback from clients to confirm this.
A majority of my work is regular repetitive publications that range from single-sheet newsletters, to bi-monthly magazines, to annual directories and catalogues. My abilities with the software and hardware that I use on a day-to-day basis enable me to produce your design work as quick as a team of designers.