I'm a freelance creative designer with a passion for pretty colours and all things arty. Not only that, I'm an illustrator, typesetter, photo retoucher and animator with 14 years industry experience in graphic design and over half of those years I have also been designing for on the web.
I'm continually striving to learn and develop new techniques across a range of media, so with a natural creative flair, keen eye for detail and passion for design it means that I can take any project from concept through to production.
Areas of expertise...
- Logo Design; an eye-catching, professionally designed logo is an essential part of the branding of any business.
- Interactive Design; first impressions really do count. I strive to design websites that are striking and memorable.
- Design for Print; looking for memorable, high impact and informative design for print to promote your business?
- Illustration/Art; maybe you want to advertise your product or perhaps you just fancy seeing your own image on your business or social stationery?
- Tuition; are you new to using design software and could do with a bit of help to get your head around it, or maybe you just need a refresher?
... so why a freelancer?
Businesses are realising that commissioning a design agency is unnecessarily slow, expensive and impersonal, here's how I differ:
- Prices that won't break the bank
- I will listen to your ideas and advise what's best for you, not me
- Quick turn around on small projects
- I'm reliable, accessible and here when needed
- The phone is answered by me, not an account manager
- I will go that extra mile to ensure client satisfaction
If you're still not sure if a professional freelance designer is right for your business, call me and I'll do my best to answer any queries!
- St Helens, Liverpool, Warrington, Wigan, Manchester
|Address||225 Ravenhead Road|
|Phone Number||(017) 442-1246|
|Mobile||07729 794 026|
Products & Services
Good graphic design isn’t just about layout and composition, it’s about bringing all the pieces of the design together so that it’s visually balanced, memorable and informative.
I am a highly experienced and skilled graphic designer in St Helens who will help you achieve your goals through clear, coherant and consistent creative communications.
But despite the digital revolution, printed media can go far when it comes to promoting companies particularly when it is thought through properly and designed well. I will create eye-catching printed media, including flyers, brochures, direct mail, bespoke invitations, letterheads and business cards that really can provide impact and hold the attention of the target audiences of my client companies.
Jen has provided us with a top class website and logo design that perfectly captures the bold branding that our design consultancy was aiming for. She was extremely helpful and proactive from start to finish, providing valuable guidance along the way. Indeed highly recommended!
Jen has provided us with rapid, creative and reliable support across a wide range of web, design and artwork projects for around 10 years now. All at realistic costs. Nothing is ever a problem for Jen. She will always ‘go the extra mile’. I have no hesitation in recommending her company.
Jen did a fantastic website for me which has helped my new business grow from strength to strength.
From start to finish everything has looked great and been first class. Jen is also readily available to update or alter the site as we go along.
Jen has worked with me on the development of my website and logo creations in a very creative, professional and punctual manner, and I would highly recommend her.